Click here for the USBDF Membership Application
The U.S. Federation of Batto Do is open to any individual, group or dojo that is committed to supporting the Federation and its ideals and goals.
Admission to the Federation is attained by completing the application form and submitting it to the Federation Membership Committee. There are two types of Federation membership: indi-vidual and dojo. The application forms to the right detail the specific requirements for Federa-tion Membership.
Individual Membership Benefits
Benefits of individual membership include:
- Ability to train at Hombu or any approved branch dojo.
- Instruction in the Shoden Seitei Kata and Chuden Seitei Kata of the Zen Nihon Batto Do Renmei.
- Instruction in Tameshigiri.
- Eligibility to compete in Federation sponsored Tai Kai.
- Dan rank testing and certification.
|Membership Fee||Paying by Check||Paying by Paypal|
Non-Ranked - $20
Ranked - $30
Make Checks payable to:
U.S. Federation of Batto Do, Inc.
153 Sanford Lane
Stamford, CT 06905